At A Helping Hand, our hands-on organizing assistance comes without judgment and is performed in complete confidence.
Whether in person or conducted virtually, our life-changing organizing services include the following:
- For your home: After a customized assessment, we’ll provide methods and systems to achieve your goals. We’ll help you get organized and stay organized!
- For rooms, closets and storage: We maximize your available storage space inside and out. We are here to help with your de-cluttering. We gently assist you when you have to make difficult organizing decisions. We also offer assistance and resources with furniture placement, decorating and design needs.
- For your wardrobe: We’ll help you de-clutter and advise you of changes to make to accommodate your needs.
- For your home office: We’ll implement effective systems and strategies to maximize space and efficiency.
- For record keeping: We’ll set up paper or electronic filing systems based on your specifications.
- For bill payments: We’ll help you take control of your finances by avoiding late fees and bad credit reports.
- For time management: We’ll identify and help you eliminate non-productive habits and learn to prioritize tasks and appointments.
- For people with special needs: With our expertise, we bring added value to people who have physical and/or emotional challenges, including those who suffer from chronic disorganization. With your permission, we work collaboratively with health care providers, local agencies and family members to support your needs.